Heavy-duty machines - keep parts lubricated for stable operation
Due to the long-term sewing of heavy-duty items, the heavy-duty machine is prone to skip stitches or thread breakage errors due to the constant running and wear of the machine parts, and the defects in the sewing process are not beautiful. In order to make the material stitch neat and beautiful, we must maintain the machine well. We must choose a special sewing machine oil and add oil once a week. If oil is added before use, the machine should be idling for a period of time to fully infiltrate the oil and throw off excess oil. , and then wipe the machine head and table with a clean soft cloth to avoid soiling the sewing material. Then thread and sew the rags, use the movement of the sewing thread to clean them, and throw out the excess oil stains until there is no oil stains on the rags, and then proceed to formal sewing.
The refueling parts are:
(1) Each oil hole on the machine head lubricates the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft.
(2) The components inside the panel and the movable parts connected with each component. Lubricate the presser foot bar and needle bar and the parts connected to them.
(3) Clean the movable parts of the lower parts of the machine plate and add less oil.
The amount of refueling in each refueling hole and refueling part does not need to be too much, just one or two drops.
Secondly, the maintenance of the sewing machine should also pay attention to the following points:
1. After the work is completed, insert the needle into the needle hole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with a hood to prevent dust dust from entering.
2. When starting to work, first check the main parts, how heavy the tread is, whether there is any special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. If any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, an overhaul should be carried out.
Thick material machine,sewing thread